This project explores the relation between urban inequality and Airbnb. Through a comparative ethnographic study, looking at Airbnb in Amsterdam, Berlin and New York, it questions how Airbnb allows some people to create value in novel ways (including hosts and businesses offering services for hosts) whereas it excludes others, from these valorisation processes but also from the neighborhoods where they take place.
- Absence in Cinema: Naomi Uman and the Peekaboo Principle January 23, 2020
- Critical Issues in the Cultural Industries January 22, 2020
- Media | Art | Politics: Soirées on Optimism, Failure and Care January 21, 2020
- Marking Memory on a Plate: Food Narratives from the Middle East January 21, 2020
- Ecologics: Wind and Power in the Anthropocene January 21, 2020