This project explores the relation between urban inequality and Airbnb. Through a comparative ethnographic study, looking at Airbnb in Amsterdam, Berlin and New York, it questions how Airbnb allows some people to create value in novel ways (including hosts and businesses offering services for hosts) whereas it excludes others, from these valorisation processes but also from the neighborhoods where they take place.
- Acting Like a Robot May 11, 2020
- Cultural Perceptions of Safety April 23, 2020
- Critical Times: Interventions in Global Critical Theory April 15, 2020
- The Poetics and Politics of Sharing April 10, 2020
- Interdisciplinarity in Action – Postponed April 8, 2020