New PhD project by Sanaz Afshin | University of Groningen | Supervisors: Dr. Sara Strandvad (official promoter), Dr. Eleftheria Ioannidou (daily supervisor)
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 158 entries.
Defense date: Wednesday 2 December 2020, 14:00 | Aula – Oude Lutherse Kerk (Singel 411) | University of Amsterdam | Supervisors: Esther Peeren and Ellen Rutten.
University of Amsterdam | 2020-2024 | Advisors: Ihab Saloul, Jan Willem van Henten.
Utrecht Summer School Online Course by Prof. Rosi Braidotti | August 16-27, 2021 (on select days)
Book announcement: Ed. By Maria Boletsi, Janna Houwen and Liesbeth Minnaard | Palgrave Macmillan, 2020 | This edited volume, which is part of the Palgrave series in Globalization, Culture and Society, includes essays by Jonas Taudal Bækgaard, Maria Boletsi, Ipek Celik-Rappas & Diego Benegas Loyo, Karen Emmerich, Begüm Özden Fırat, Olivia Harrison, Janna Houwen, Nataša Kovačević, Megan C. MacDonald, Geli Mademli, Liesbeth Minnaard, Dimitris Papanikolaou, and Pablo Valdivia.
- Dissertation Defense Nadia de Vries: Digital Corpses: Creation, Appropriation, and Reappropriation October 19, 2020
- New PhD: Sanaz Afshin, An Exploratory Study on Theatre Interventions with Refugees in the Netherlands October 19, 2020
- Dissertation Defense Nadia de Vries: Digital Corpses: Creation, Appropriation, and Reappropriation October 17, 2020
- New PhD: Florence Evans, Imaginative Visions of Traumatic Heritage in Argentina October 12, 2020
- The Posthuman & New Materialism October 8, 2020