The Design and Fashion Cultures Platform would like to invite all of those interested to its reading group Materiality and Power. The focus is on the intersection between different conceptualizations of materiality, discursivity, and power (in particular governmentality). During the first meeting we will dive into how these notions intersect – or not – in Foucault and Actor-Network-Theory. The meeting will take place on Thursday 24 April, 14:30-16:30 (location tba). If you would like to join, please send an email to Joana Ozorio de Almeida Meroz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Embodied involvement in empathetic relations, in interactive media art June 24, 2020
- Acting Like a Robot May 11, 2020
- Cultural Perceptions of Safety April 23, 2020
- Critical Times: Interventions in Global Critical Theory April 15, 2020
- The Poetics and Politics of Sharing April 10, 2020