Doctoral candidate (m/f/d), EG 13 TV-H – Institute of Social Work and Social Welfare
Faculty of Human Sciences – Prof. Dr. Mechthild Bereswill – fixed-term, part-time (currently 26,67 hours/week)
link to the website
- deadline for submission: 26.02.2020
- start of recruitment : as soon as possible
- reference number: 32864
- applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time position with two-thirds of the regular full work time; fixed-term, initially for three years (Qualifikationsstelle gem. § 65 HHG i. V. mit § 2 Abs. 1 Satz 1 WissZeitVG). The successful candidate can qualify for a doctoral degree.
- Independent research to write a doctoral dissertation
- Teaching within the Institute of Social Work and Social Welfare
- Contribution to research and a third-party funding application of a post-doc researcher working on disability and assistant animals (Dr. Birkan Tas)
- Excellent or very good Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field (such as sociology, social sciences, social work, social anthropology, cultural studies)
- The degree required for this position must have been obtained by the starting date at the latest.
- Ability to work in a team and carry out independent research under supervision
- An excellent command of the English language
- Theoretical knowledge of human-animal studies, disability studies or queer studies
- Interest in employing qualitative research methods in social sciences
- Organizing skills
- Experience in interdisciplinary research
- For further information or questions please contact Dr. Birkan Tas at email@example.com
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We will therefore handle your data carefully. If you provide us with your data, you allow us to save and use them in line with the Hessian data protection and freedom of information act. You may file an objection at any time. Your personal data will then be deleted.
The University of Kassel is an equal opportunity employer and aims at a clear increase of the proportion of women in research and teaching. Qualified women are therefore expressly requested to apply. Under the precondition of equal qualification, disabled persons will be preferred. Applications indicating the Position Number, which may be in digital form, should be sent to the President of the University of Kassel, 34109 Kassel, Germany or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the applicable reference number in the subject.