Deadline 1 April 2020.
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 130 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
On 13 and 14 November 2020, the 7th Amsterdam Symposium on the History of Food will take place in the Aula of the University of Amsterdam. This year’s topic is:
Food and the Environment: The Dynamic Relationship Between Food Practices and Nature
We are sorry to inform you that the Public Talk and Masterclass by Andreas Malm is cancelled.
Hossein Tavazoni Zadeh | Rijksuniversiteit Groningen | 2020-2024 | supervisors: J. Hanich & E. Ioannidou
12 March 2020, 10.00-16.30 / Location: Coehoorn Arnhem / Language: English | In the fourth and last seminar of Time Matters, we will look into natures that matter in art, science and activism.
- Embodied involvement in empathetic relations, in interactive media art June 24, 2020
- Acting Like a Robot May 11, 2020
- Cultural Perceptions of Safety April 23, 2020
- Critical Times: Interventions in Global Critical Theory April 15, 2020
- The Poetics and Politics of Sharing April 10, 2020