The 3rd PARSE Biennial Research Conference: Human | 13-15 November, 2019 | Gothenburg | Call for contributions: panels, papers, performances, screenings, collaborations and workshops | Deadline for abstracts: 31 March 2019 | For submissions go to: https://www.conftool.org/parse2019/
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 166 entries.
The Utrecht University Humanities Graduate Conference 2019, What’s the Point? Impact and the Future of the Humanities, will take place on Thursday 11th and Friday 12th April 2019. | Registration is open.
Master Class with Eleonora Belfiore | Date: 11 April, 2019 | Time: 10:00 – 12:30 | Venue: Utrecht University, Drift | Open to: PhD candidates, (R)MA students | Credits: 1-2,5 ECTS | Contact: Whatsthepoint@uu.nl | Register before: March 15, 2019
Master Class with Simon During | Date: 11 April, 2019 | Time: 10:00 – 12:30 | Venue: Utrecht University, Drift | Open to: PhD candidates, (R)MA students | Credits: 1-2,5 ECTS | Contact: Whatsthepoint@uu.nl | Register before: March 15, 2019
Workshop by Silvia Bottiroli | Friday, March 15th 2019,10.45 – 12.15 | Location: De Brakke Grond, Rode Zaal
- The Anthropocene: Ecologies, Tensions, Futures November 24, 2020
- New PhD Candidate: Shekoufeh Behbehani,(Un)screened Narratives: Non-Normative Gender and Sexuality in Contemporary Iran November 16, 2020
- Unhinging the National Framework: Platform for the Study of Transnational Life Writing November 13, 2020
- CALL for Benelux students interested in the Environmental Humanities November 13, 2020
- Imagining the Image 2020-2021 November 12, 2020