Third meeting of the Artistic Research Research Group | February 5 | 15:00-17:30 | Vox-Pop Creative Space
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 148 entries.
Aesthetics of Death | 14 March 2019 | University Library, Belle van Zuylen room | Workshop organized by Esther Peeren, with Eugenie Brinkema, Cornelia Graebner, Itay Sapir, Nadia de Vries, and Daniel de Zeeuw
1-3 March 2019, Dutch National Opera, Amsterdam, in collaboration with ASCA and NICA | The 2019 edition of the Opera Forward Festival (Dutch National Opera) in Amsterdam bears the theme “Identity and Confrontation”.
Masterclass and lecture by Jeremy Tambling | March 7th 2019 | Masterclass at 13.30-15.30 in PC Hoofthuis 6.25 | Lecture at 17.00-18.00 in PC Hoofthuis 1.04.
Wenxuan Peng, Lesbianism in China: Gender Images and Self-Identification as Reflected in Online Pop Culture | Leiden University | Supervisors: Eliza Steinbock and Maghiel van Crevel (Leiden University) | 2018-2022
- Night Stories: Urban Narratives of Migrant Lives in Europe September 23, 2020
- Melodramas of the Tongue: Accented Speech in Literature, Art, and Theory September 16, 2020
- Call for Papers Journal of Gender Studies September 15, 2020
- Radical Interdisciplinarity September 11, 2020
- Posthuman Futures: Art & Literature September 4, 2020