The third meeting of the Artistic Research Research Group will take place on Friday February 14th, 2020 from 13:00-16:00 at Theorie Trap, Fed Lev, Rietveld (Roeskestraat 96). This meeting is hosted by ARIAS (Amsterdam Research Institute for Arts and Sciences) and will consist of presentations contemplating AI’s existence in a research context, and defining that relationship.
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 118 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
Ian Kenny | University of Amsterdam, 2020-2024 | Supervisors: Niall Martin, Boris Noordenbos
Open Call to all beings to explore the future of multispecies society together. Other Futures 10 – 12 April 2020. Festival: 10 – 11 April 2020 at Felix Meritis, Amsterdam. Exhibition: Opening 10 April, performance 12 April, closing 10 May 2020 at Rozenstraat – a rose is a rose is a rose, Amsterdam
Lecture and Masterclass by Justin Remes (Iowa State University), Amsterdam 14 May 2020. Location t.b.a.
9 EC RMA Course at the VU offered by Ginette Verstraete | lectures and seminars in which students actively engage with the texts.
- Skin and Fuel: Two Episodes in the History of Fossilised Whiteness February 21, 2020
- The sense of place in site-specific performances (with a focus on Pahlavi II architecture) February 18, 2020
- Funded PhD Position at ASCA February 18, 2020
- Listening to the Social: Acoustemology and Transduction February 18, 2020
- Ecological Time: natures that matter in activism and art February 18, 2020