On Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd of January 2021, the Humanities Faculty of the Open University of the Netherlands in collaboration with the Huizinga Institute, the Netherlands Research School for Cultural History, organizes the international conference ‘Cultural perceptions of safety. Reflecting on modern and pre-modern feelings of safety in literature, philosophy, art and history’.
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 166 entries.
Universiteit van Amsterdam, 25 November 2020, 13:00 hrs. | Supervisors: Luiza Białasewicz, Esther Peeren
New PhD Inte Gloerich | Transmission in Motion, Utrecht University | 2020-2024 | Supervisor: Maaike Bleeker
New PhD project by Sanaz Afshin | University of Groningen | Supervisors: Dr. Sara Strandvad (official promoter), Dr. Eleftheria Ioannidou (daily supervisor)
Defense date: Wednesday 2 December 2020, 14:00 | Aula – Oude Lutherse Kerk (Singel 411) | University of Amsterdam | Supervisors: Esther Peeren and Ellen Rutten.
- The Anthropocene: Ecologies, Tensions, Futures November 24, 2020
- New PhD Candidate: Shekoufeh Behbehani,(Un)screened Narratives: Non-Normative Gender and Sexuality in Contemporary Iran November 16, 2020
- Unhinging the National Framework: Platform for the Study of Transnational Life Writing November 13, 2020
- CALL for Benelux students interested in the Environmental Humanities November 13, 2020
- Imagining the Image 2020-2021 November 12, 2020