May 28.-29., 2020 | A workshop at the International Graduate Centre for the Study of Culture (GCSC) at Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen | Call for Participation Deadline: 31 March 2020
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 123 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
Assistant Professor (0,8fte) in Digital Media
Deadline 1 April 2020.
On 13 and 14 November 2020, the 7th Amsterdam Symposium on the History of Food will take place in the Aula of the University of Amsterdam. This year’s topic is:
Food and the Environment: The Dynamic Relationship Between Food Practices and Nature
We are sorry to inform you that the Public Talk and Masterclass by Andreas Malm is cancelled.
- Articulating belonging: translingualism, belonging and the creation of South African social collectivities April 3, 2020
- Two PhD Positions in Critical Humanities Approaches to Platform Society March 26, 2020
- Big Books / Big Data Size and Scale in Literature, Digital Media and Architecture March 16, 2020
- Queering the Museum: Contemporary Artists and Curators as ‘Critical Visitors’ and Their Creative Interventions March 12, 2020
- The representation of trauma in the oeuvre of Marcel Möring March 5, 2020