2011 Summer School, June 8-9 | So, today, what objects do we forget, foreclose, or preempt? What object do we reify, enshrine, know all too well? And what new objects might we yet create or remember?
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe contributed a whooping 172 entries.
Entries by Eloe
Seminar | How are cities – and city life – changing in response to developments such as globalization, transnational migration, new media culture, and environmental engineering? How does cultural production – ranging from literature and the visual arts to architecture and design – inform or contribute to those changes? What value do critical concepts such as the cosmopolitan, the global, the exurban, and the postmetropolitan have in current debates about cities?
- Jelke Bosma, The Urban Opportunites and Challenges of Airbnb December 12, 2019
- Night Scenes December 12, 2019
- McNation: State Branding in and Beyond Russia December 4, 2019
- To Describe a Life December 4, 2019
- +31 Negotiating Cultural Identity in Dutch Online Youth Culture: Hip-Hop’s represent December 4, 2019