Call for Applications Summer School 2019 Extended deadline: 15 Mai 2019 | When: 3 – 7 September 2019 | Where: Hotel Bad Muntelier, Murten, near Berne, SwitzerlandLanguages: English (main), German
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 96 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
Master Class and Lecture by Elleke Boehmer (University of Oxford) | Date/Time/Location: Thursday 16 May 2019. Masterclass at 13.30-15.30 in Vondelzaal, UB. Lecture at 17.00-18.00 in PC Hoofthuis 1.04.
Workshop at Spui25 organized by Ernst van Alphen | Speakers: Maria Boletsi, Eugenie Brinkema, Tomas Jirsa and Ernst van Alphen | 29 May 2019, 3-6 pm.
ASCA Cities Public Talk by Dr. Arthur Rose (University of Bristol) | Friday 17 May, 15.00 – 17.00 hrs., room 101A, Universiteitstheater (Nieuwe Doelenstraat 16-18)
Workshop and Book Launch | 10 May 2019, 15:00 hrs. | Goethe Institut Amsterdam | Herengracht 470 Amsterdam
- Rethinking Cross-Media: Intermediality, Convergence, Assemblage, Post-Media etc. June 21, 2019
- Metamodernism Conference at Radboud University June 6, 2019
- Site specific theatrical performance/boat trip June 5, 2019
- Guest Lecture: “Unmaking a Chocolate City: Spatial Aesthetics of Race and the Gentrifying Urban Landscape” by Brandi T. Summers June 5, 2019
- Visualising the Archive: A Workshop with elin o’Hara slavick May 29, 2019