This Spui25 event, co-hosted by The Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis and Duke University Press, is a launch for two new books in media studies: Eliza Steinbock’s Shimmering Images: Trans Cinema, Embodiment, and the Aesthetics of Change and Toni Pape’s Figures of Time: Affect and the Television of Preemption, both published by Duke University Press this Spring 2019 | Spui25 Amsterdam | 16 May 2019
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 82 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
The 3rd PARSE Biennial Research Conference: Human | 13-15 November, 2019 | Gothenburg | Call for contributions: panels, papers, performances, screenings, collaborations and workshops | Deadline for abstracts: 31 March 2019 | For submissions go to: https://www.conftool.org/parse2019/
The Utrecht University Humanities Graduate Conference 2019, What’s the Point? Impact and the Future of the Humanities, will take place on Thursday 11th and Friday 12th April 2019. | Registration is open.
Master Class with Eleonora Belfiore | Date: 11 April, 2019 | Time: 10:00 – 12:30 | Venue: Utrecht University, Drift | Open to: PhD candidates, (R)MA students | Credits: 1-2,5 ECTS | Contact: Whatsthepoint@uu.nl | Register before: March 15, 2019
Master Class with Simon During | Date: 11 April, 2019 | Time: 10:00 – 12:30 | Venue: Utrecht University, Drift | Open to: PhD candidates, (R)MA students | Credits: 1-2,5 ECTS | Contact: Whatsthepoint@uu.nl | Register before: March 15, 2019
- Climate Realism – Aesthetics and Politics of Climate April 16, 2019
- Decomposition and Deformation: Literature, Film, Philosoph April 12, 2019
- Mediterranean Drifts: The Aesthetics and Politics of Contemporary Art in Greece in the Context of the ‘Refugee Crisis’ April 5, 2019
- Challenging the Sites of Knowledge. Medial and pluri-medial configurations and transformations April 5, 2019
- Moving the Colour Line April 3, 2019