After the great succes of the past three years, with sold out shows, we are bringing a new edition within the theme Emerging Memory; what stories from history do we share, document or archive, by whom and from who’s perspective? What do we rather forget? The audience is taken past historical sites whilst spoken word artists, dancers, musicians and visual artists bring history to the present. It’s a quest for our shared cultural heritage and encounter through stories between 22nd June till 4th July.
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 96 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
Each year, the Stichting Gastronomische Bibliotheek makes a stipend of €1000 available for research that makes particular use of the History of Food collection of the Special Collections of the University of Amsterdam.
For the sixth year the Summer School of the Latvian Centre for Contemporary Art (LCCA) is held in cooperation with Kuldīga Artist Residency, the Art Academy of Latvia and the Estonian Academy of Arts. | 2–7 August 2019 | Deadline for applications: 3 June.
Amsterdam, 11 JUNE, 15.00-17.00 | Open for registration.
CALL FOR PAPERS | Special Issue Dutch Journal of Gender Studies (Tijdschrift voor Genderstudies) | Editors: Margriet Fokken (UU), Looi van Kessel (LUCAS), and Fleur Praal (LUCAS) | Deadline 1 July 2019
- Rethinking Cross-Media: Intermediality, Convergence, Assemblage, Post-Media etc. June 21, 2019
- Metamodernism Conference at Radboud University June 6, 2019
- Site specific theatrical performance/boat trip June 5, 2019
- Guest Lecture: “Unmaking a Chocolate City: Spatial Aesthetics of Race and the Gentrifying Urban Landscape” by Brandi T. Summers June 5, 2019
- Visualising the Archive: A Workshop with elin o’Hara slavick May 29, 2019