Lecture by Liska Chan (University of Oregon) in ASCA Cities Seminar on Repairing Infrastructures | 8 February, 3-5 pm. | Room 1.01A, University Theatre (Nieuwe Doelenstraat 16-18)
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 63 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
Reading Session Berlant & Ngai on Comedy, Humourlessness and the Gimmick.. Organized by Eva Sancho Rodriguez and Esther Peeren | 8 Februari, 10:00-13:00 hrs | PCHooft, room 4.22
Soapbox Issue 1.1 Launch: Practices of Listening | 28 February 2019, 20:00 – 21:30 | SPUI25, Spui 25-27 | 1012 WX, Amsterdam
28th of February, 20:00 hrs. | De School, Doctor Jan van Breemenstraat 1, Amsterdam | In the second event of Sound in Action, Compatibility and Space, we will reflect on the intersection of urban-space crisis, sound and music.
ASCA Reading Group Women in Theory | Friday 15 February, 15:00-17:00, PCH 5.56
- Aurality: Musical Modes of Knowledge Inscription February 13, 2019
- The Challenge of Scaling: How Infrastructure is Lived February 6, 2019
- Replacement and replaceability: theoretical traditions and contemporary practices February 6, 2019
- Neurohumanities: Promises & Threats February 4, 2019
- Screens and Screams, The Wild and the Weird February 4, 2019