Workshop with Natalie Bookchin, June 29, 15.00-18.00. In her art practice, Natalie Bookchin interrogates our contemporary digital surface in order to reveal the social realities that lie beneath.
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 82 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
On June 28 the internationally acclaimed American artist Natalie Bookchin will give a talk about her work, followed by a screening of her latest film Now he’s out in public and everyone can see.
- Climate Realism – Aesthetics and Politics of Climate April 16, 2019
- Decomposition and Deformation: Literature, Film, Philosoph April 12, 2019
- Mediterranean Drifts: The Aesthetics and Politics of Contemporary Art in Greece in the Context of the ‘Refugee Crisis’ April 5, 2019
- Challenging the Sites of Knowledge. Medial and pluri-medial configurations and transformations April 5, 2019
- Moving the Colour Line April 3, 2019