Call for Proposals Performing Robots Conference | 23-25 May 2019, Utrecht (the Netherlands) | Organized by Transmission in Motion (Utrecht University) and SPRING Performing Arts Festival | Deadline for Proposals: 7 March 2019
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 94 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
Lecture by Asher Boersma (Locating Media, Siegen University) | ASCA Cities seminar Repairing Infrastructures | Thursday 14 March, 15:00-17:00 hrs. | P.C. Hoofthuis (Spuistraat 134), Room 1.05.
Special ‘hors serie’ Seminar of the Film-Philosophy and Cross-Media Seminar on Media Ecologies, Ethics and Affect | Organized in collaboration with MIT, convened by Eugenie Brinkema. With Nadine Boljkovac and Julius Greve | BG1 Turfdraagsterpad 9, room 0016 | 8 February, 3-6 pm.
Lecture by Liska Chan (University of Oregon) in ASCA Cities Seminar on Repairing Infrastructures | 8 February, 3-5 pm. | Room 1.01A, University Theatre (Nieuwe Doelenstraat 16-18)
Soapbox Issue 1.1 Launch: Practices of Listening | 28 February 2019, 20:00 – 21:30 | SPUI25, Spui 25-27 | 1012 WX, Amsterdam
- McNation: State Branding in and Beyond Russia December 4, 2019
- To Describe a Life December 4, 2019
- +31 Negotiating Cultural Identity in Dutch Online Youth Culture: Hip-Hop’s represent December 4, 2019
- Reduction: 12 post-doctoral fellowships in Berlin November 29, 2019
- Propositions #10: Instituting Otherwise November 29, 2019