CFP Conference Stream 37 | 11th Critical Management Studies Conference | June 27-29, 2019 | The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | The domination-exploitation of human beings begins with animals, wild beasts and cattle; the humans associated with these inaugurated an experience that would turn back against them: killings, stockbreeding, slaughters, sacriﬁces and (in order better to submit) castration.
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 44 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
Exhibition at De Appel, Schipluidenlaan | 12 from 18 January until 16 February 2019, Wednesdays – Saturdays from 14:00-18:00 | A Score, A Groove, A Phantom explores archives of blackness, sociality, and inheritance as they diffract through queer nightlife and trauma in the present moment.
A colloquium by Jeroen de Kloet, Yiu Fai Chow, and Leonie Schmidt | Thursday 13 December 2018 at 15:30 | In room 3.01 at Nieuwe Doelenstraat 16, Amsterdam
Unhinging the National Framework: Perspectives on Transnational Life-Writing | Symposium Friday, 7 December 2018, 9.30 – 17.00 | Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Call for papers Metamodernism | Radboud University Nijmegen | Thursday 4 and Friday 5 July 2019 | Organisers: Dr. Dennis Kersten (RU), Dr. Usha Wilbers (RU) and Prof. Antony Rowland (ManMet) | Deadline abstracts: 1 February 2019
- Creaturely Ethics and Poetics. Vibrant Possibilities of Human-Animal Organization and Culture December 4, 2018
- A Score, A Groove, A Phantom December 4, 2018
- Music, Performance and Politics: Tatming and the postcolonial ruins of Hong Kong December 3, 2018
- Unhinging the National Framework: Perspectives on Transnational Life-Writing November 26, 2018
- Metamodernism November 26, 2018