1-3 March 2019, Dutch National Opera, Amsterdam, in collaboration with ASCA and NICA | The 2019 edition of the Opera Forward Festival (Dutch National Opera) in Amsterdam bears the theme “Identity and Confrontation”.
About Eloe Kingma
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eloe Kingma contributed a whooping 48 entries.
Entries by Eloe Kingma
Panel discussion and drinks with Mavi Veloso and Mia Lerm-Hayes | 23 January, 19:30 – 00:00 | OT301, Amsterdam | Entrance free
Masterclass and lecture by Jeremy Tambling | March 7th 2019 | Masterclass at 13.30-15.30 in PC Hoofthuis 6.25 | Lecture at 17.00-18.00 in PC Hoofthuis 1.04.
The Division of the Philosophy, Art, and Critical Thought of the European Graduate School is pleased to send you information about its academic sessions for the coming year. We return again in 2019 to our campus in Saas Fee, Switzerland, and to Malta, where we are in our fourth year of operation.
CFP Conference Stream 37 | 11th Critical Management Studies Conference | June 27-29, 2019 | The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | The domination-exploitation of human beings begins with animals, wild beasts and cattle; the humans associated with these inaugurated an experience that would turn back against them: killings, stockbreeding, slaughters, sacriﬁces and (in order better to submit) castration.
- Seminar Series – Opera Forward Festival 2019 January 16, 2019
- Launch Event of Sound in Action January 14, 2019
- On Crime, Crowds, and the City: Poe, Dickens, Dostoevsky, and Nietzsche January 10, 2019
- The European Graduate School, 2019 Sessions in Switzerland and Malta January 2, 2019
- Creaturely Ethics and Poetics. Vibrant Possibilities of Human-Animal Organization and Culture December 4, 2018