This project demonstrates and puts into practice the potential of collaborations between theatre and robotics for the development of the interaction with, behaviour of and reflection on social robots. The project builds on observations by international experts, bringing together their suggestions and expanding these into a direction indicated by them as promising for further development, namely that of object and puppet theatre. This approach is developed in collaboration with renowned puppet and object theatre-maker Ulrike Quade and her company, and in interaction with a selection of robot projects-in-progress. My PhD project will be developed within this framework.
- Dissertation Defense Nadia de Vries: Digital Corpses: Creation, Appropriation, and Reappropriation October 19, 2020
- New PhD: Sanaz Afshin, An Exploratory Study on Theatre Interventions with Refugees in the Netherlands October 19, 2020
- Dissertation Defense Nadia de Vries: Digital Corpses: Creation, Appropriation, and Reappropriation October 17, 2020
- New PhD: Florence Evans, Imaginative Visions of Traumatic Heritage in Argentina October 12, 2020
- The Posthuman & New Materialism October 8, 2020