This project demonstrates and puts into practice the potential of collaborations between theatre and robotics for the development of the interaction with, behaviour of and reflection on social robots. The project builds on observations by international experts, bringing together their suggestions and expanding these into a direction indicated by them as promising for further development, namely that of object and puppet theatre. This approach is developed in collaboration with renowned puppet and object theatre-maker Ulrike Quade and her company, and in interaction with a selection of robot projects-in-progress. My PhD project will be developed within this framework.
- Acting Like a Robot May 11, 2020
- Cultural Perceptions of Safety April 23, 2020
- Critical Times: Interventions in Global Critical Theory April 15, 2020
- The Poetics and Politics of Sharing April 10, 2020
- Interdisciplinarity in Action – Postponed April 8, 2020