This project demonstrates and puts into practice the potential of collaborations between theatre and robotics for the development of the interaction with, behaviour of and reflection on social robots. The project builds on observations by international experts, bringing together their suggestions and expanding these into a direction indicated by them as promising for further development, namely that of object and puppet theatre. This approach is developed in collaboration with renowned puppet and object theatre-maker Ulrike Quade and her company, and in interaction with a selection of robot projects-in-progress. My PhD project will be developed within this framework.
- Online Workshop Building Bridges: Activists and Cultural Researchers in Conversation January 21, 2021
- Critiques of Violence Online Workshop: What does it mean to abolish (state power)? January 21, 2021
- Soapbox Call for Papers: Impasse January 4, 2021
- Film in Context Series December 16, 2020
- NICA is Moving! December 16, 2020