ACLA Masterclasses, 1 EC, July 4-6, 2016 | In the run-up to the 2017 annual meeting of the American Comparative Literature Association (to take place in Utrecht July 6-9), there will be four masterclasses for research master students and PhD candidates on a wide range of subjects. In order to receive credit (1 EC), participants are required to take two of these masterclasses (you can pick any combination), but you must register by 18 June 2017. Each masterclass will take two hours and require the preparation of 2-3 articles or book chapters.
- Cities Seminar 2017-18: Entangled Cities June 26, 2017
- Non-human Animal Event June 14, 2017
- Mediated Imaginations: Technologies Touching Upon Art June 6, 2017
- FORMAL – Exhibition – Master of Artistic Research June 6, 2017
- LGBT-refugees: a critical perspective May 24, 2017